[Gnumed-devel] Tweaks to placeholder soap_for_encounters

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Tweaks to placeholder soap_for_encounters
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 08:50:10 +0000

I'll send a screenshot offlist, but I was wondering …

1) Is it intended, or simply the way t ended up, that beneath each encounter
label (e.g. encounter type, followed by the date and time), which is itself
underlined, the RFE is also underlined, and can it be managed in future that
the RFE is no longer underlined?

2) can each Problem: (after the first) begin on a new line?

3) any idea what accounts for the large gaps (white space) between the ends of
some problem names, and the beginnings of either the Health Issue name (when it
exists) or the first Soap item?

… I had been wondering about line-breaking the soap row labels however leaving
as-is maintains a more compact output which is perhaps ok especially if much of
the above can be achieved.

-- Jim