Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed sever installation

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed sever installation
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 07:35:46 +0200

Hi,

I have a few questions.

1) You want to install client and server on Windows 10 ?

2) How do you install the server and specifically PostgreSQL ?

Do you install from this package

http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/server/v21/GNUmed-server.21.5-1fullfrozen.exe

3) What do you mean by "running the SQL shell"

4) You say that you want to create a database and table in PostgreSQL.

Please read http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/DatabaseOnWindows

and feel free to come back with any questions you have. I am sure we can work it out.

The initial installation is often quite tricky but once everything is set up it is usually much easier for upgrades.

Best regards,

Sebastian