gnump3d-devel

[Gnump3d-devel] browse by artist/genre/...

From: Adam DiCarlo
Subject: [Gnump3d-devel] browse by artist/genre/...
Date: 21 Nov 2003 17:24:00 -0600

I've got the browse by tag for artist, genre, year, album.

I'd send along the pages but CVS seems to be down?

So far I've been opting for very large pages rather than trying to
break up pages (all the As, all the Bs, or even, A-F, G-K, ...).
This is because it's easier and I'm lazy and in fact I'd rather scroll
down then click through lots of pages.

I could do browse by song but we get into such large pages you'd
really *have* to break it up somehow.

--
.....Adam Di address@hidden<URL:http://www.debian.org/>