gnump3d-devel

[Gnump3d-devel] Re: browsing by tags and other cosmetics

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: [Gnump3d-devel] Re: browsing by tags and other cosmetics
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:37:39 +0000

On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 09:50:09AM -0600, Adam DiCarlo wrote:

> Here's a set of patches and well as the promised module which allows
> the user to browse by genre, artist, album and year.  Also included is
> a set of cosmetic type changes.

  Thanks for the cleanups, and for the plugin.

> Let me know if you need me to do anything differently.

  I liked the way it was written, not how I'd do it by my code isn't the
 greatest!

  The only change I made was to fix the "browse by year" - which had
 been missing.

  I think that I'll make a release soon, once I've updated the rest of
 the templates to include the link to this plugin and cleaned up the
 [X]HTML.

Steve