gnump3d-devel

Re: [Gnump3d-devel] Patch for "See what is currently playing" under Wind

From: Art Beall
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-devel] Patch for "See what is currently playing" under Windows
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 23:37:14 +0000

No problem. I am not familiar with the code anyway. I really just wanted to let you know about the problem.

-Art

From: Steve Kemp <address@hidden> To: Art Beall <address@hidden> CC: address@hidden Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-devel] Patch for "See what is currently playing" under Windows Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:02:38 +0100

I would apply such a patch - and I'd do it much more quickly if you didn't use HTML emails ;)

I think this is a historical accident, when I was handling the "currently playing" songs via a small FreezeThaw database - and this didn't work correctly under windows.

--
Steve --- Edinburgh System Administrator : Linux, UNIX, Windows Looking for an interesting job : http://www.steve.org.uk/

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page – FREE download! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/