gnump3d-devel

Re: [Gnump3d-devel] Template cleanup ..?

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-devel] Template cleanup ..?
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:39:09 +0100

On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 01:21:48PM -0500, Stan Mulder wrote:
> As previously mentioned I'm working on a base gnump3d template. The goal
> is to make it generic enough that template designers can look at it and
> build new ones. This one is based on css, some of which is new to me,
> positioning especially. I've restructured all the pages with more
> elemental includes as well. This will make it easier to maintain. So I
> have this template at a point that I could share it. It could use some
> suggestions. Not sure where to send it though.

  So this is a new template, which is nice and clean - rather than
 a cleanup of an existing one?

  Rather than sending it to the list, if you could put it online
 somewhere and mail a pointer that'd be good.

  If not you're welcome to send it to me direct.

  I like the idea of more CSS based templates, although I'm only
 moderately competant at producing them.  (I'm much better at being
 inspired by other's source code ;).

  I've just released v2.9.3 with some new updates because I'm going
 to be away in America for the next two weeks and I'm unlikely to
 have much email access ..

Steve