gnump3d-devel

Re: [Gnump3d-devel] On screen sort order

From: Stan Mulder
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-devel] On screen sort order
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:10:22 -0400

Steve Kemp wrote:

On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 11:57:58AM -0400, Stan Mulder wrote:
From a previous message of mine:

Thanks everybody for the help on the screen sorting. I just wanted to confirm that adding the following to config.ini in the theme solves the problem:

sort_order = $TRACK

This sort parameter no longer works in the CVS version. Can anybody confirm? My CVS version is about two weeks old.

There have been no changes related to sorting made to the CVS repository in the past two weeks ...

Okay. Maybe I've got something set incorrectly somewhere else....