gnump3d-devel

[Gnump3d-devel] gnump3d and secondlife

From: Mick Purtschert
Subject: [Gnump3d-devel] gnump3d and secondlife
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:50:35 +0100

I installed and got the gnumpd up and running on ubuntu a virtual host in internet. It seems to work fine however I am wondering whether I am expecting to much of it. Is it possible for me to have the gnump3d running 24 x 7 randomly and having the music being played in Second Life, to a parcel or a sim. I can enter a Url in Secondlife but it doesn't seem to work. I do not want people to access the web interface.

I sure there are people out there that have wanted or were able to do the same as what I want.

Thanks
Mick