gnump3d-users

[Gnump3d-users] Suggestion: Make it possible to delete files from interf

From: Tyler Graves
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Suggestion: Make it possible to delete files from interface
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 13:17:15 -0500

Hello,

I've been using gnump3d for a year or more now. I have a rather large collection of MP3's most of which I have not even listened to yet. As I listen it would be great to be able to delete an MP3 directly from the user interface. Some sort of check box/radio button next to the selection would be great.

Would something like this help others using gnump3d? If someone can contribute a theme that does that I would really appreciate it.

Kind regards,
Tyler
Boston, MA.