gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] intonation window

From: D.R. Hill
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] intonation window
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:14:38 -0700 (MST)

Hi Robert,

Sorry to hear you've been unsuccessful with the GNU/Linux Monet, but as far as I know, Greg Casamento had not finished the port last time I heard from him (Greg -- you out there?).

I could easily send you the compiled and working Mac OS/X 10.3 & 10.4 version I have, but if you specifically want the version Eric has been working with you'll have to get him to send it to you. Let me know your preference (and maybe a rationale too -- what are you up to now?).

Do you have a Mac with 10.3 or 10.4 running? Do you have Xcode (the current version is 2.2 which is intended to produce code for both Power PC and Intel versions of the Mac OS. You could compile using the sources on the CVS. I agree, a binary on the CVS site could be very convenient. I'd like to leave that until we can put a GNU/Linux binary as well as a Mac binary, but I am open to arguments favouring a change in policy.

Best wishes.

david
----
David Hill, Prof. Emeritus, Computer Science  |  Imagination is more       |
U. Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada T2N 1N4       |  important than knowledge  |
address@hidden OR address@hidden   |         (Albert Einstein)  |
http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~hill             |  Kill your television      |