gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Thoughts on GNUSpeech and possible accessibility

From: Jason White
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Thoughts on GNUSpeech and possible accessibility applications
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 17:19:58 +1000

Marcelo Yassunori Matuda <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have tested in Debian Lenny the following procedure:
[snip]

Thank you for documenting the compilation and installation procedure, which I
was able to follow successfully.
> p.s. Why are you running Sid and not "testing" or "stable"?

I am trying to keep up to date with Gnome and related packages so as to use,
and test, Orca. I have found Sid to be generally reliable, with occasional,
short-lived, problems, but perhaps I should really be using Testing instead.
I usually just downgrade the occasional troublesome package. If Sid starts
living up to its name more often, I'll switch to Testing.