gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] (no subject)

From: Frederic Voisin
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] (no subject)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 00:42:06 +0200

For sure, as an computer musician I don't like samples of sound, and I may say
that I just had a lot of fun with Monet and my students when making it to sing
by hacking it's text parsing and intonation for a piece of electronic music -
"The robot and the baby", inspired by the John McCarthy's story. We have just
performed 2 weeks ago at Ars numerica (Montbéliard) in France with some success
:)
We are actually working on this piece's post-production, I'll tell you as soon
as it's available on air or online (we are still looking for some producer)...
Bests,
Fred Voisin