Printer setup

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Printer setup
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 22:35:09 +0200

When trying to integrate the page layout into the Ink application I get
a problem from the NSPrintInfo class. This class always calls
initPrintInfoDefaults, which fails on my computer as there is no
PrinterAdmin directory anywhere. The question now is how I should set up
such a directory and what it should include.
Is there any application to set up the printing environment?

I know that printing is still not working with GNUstep, but at some time
the print info must have worked and I want to find out what to do to get
it working again.

Fred