Messed up the CC list on this ...

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Messed up the CC list on this ...
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 20:35:37 +0000

Begin forwarded message:

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald <address@hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 06, 2001  08:11:05 PM Europe/London
To: address@hidden
Cc: Dennis Leeuw <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: GNUstep developers: FOSDEM participation

On Tuesday, November 6, 2001, at 01:27 PM, Laurent Julliard wrote:

To all GNUstep developers,

You may have notice a message that I have sent a week ago on the
gnustep-discuss mailing list to probe interest for a GNUstep developers
session at FOSDEM (http://fosdem.org - Brussels: Feb. 16-17, 2002). I
have received a couple of positive answers but I think I want to contact
you, active developers and contributors, to see :

1) Whether you will be attending FOSDEM (if not tell me as well)

I intend to.

2) If so, would you like to attend a 1/2 day GNUstep developers session

Of course.

3) Would you like to give a talk (see tentative topic list below. Any
other topic welcome). Don't be shy :-) and never ever assume that others
know more than you do...

Formal talks make me nervous ... but I'm happy with Q & A sessions.