Re: GS in Debian

From: Nahuel Greco
Subject: Re: GS in Debian
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:55:15 -0300

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:14:13 +0000 (GMT)
Nicola Pero <address@hidden> wrote:

> The mail you refer to is more than one year old ... as far as I know the
> gnustep debian packages are maintained now ...
>
> I just had a look ... check for example
>
> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/devel/gnustep-make.html

Ok, i see, but who are "address@hidden"? There was no updates, the
latest gstep packages are from Matthias Klose.

> they might not be updated very often or something ... in which case please
> fill in a (polite) bug report to the debian bug system ... I think you can
> also fill in a request for a new package ... ask for Gorm if you want it.

Ok, i will do that.

- Nahuel Greco                 Web Development - Open Source -
- http://www.codelarvs.com.ar  Game Programming - Research   -
- Freelance coding / sysadmin  Networking. The answer is 42. -