acceptConnectionInBackgroundAndNotify:

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: acceptConnectionInBackgroundAndNotify:
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:56:00 +0200

Hi List,

I'm using NSFileHandle's acceptConnectionInBackgroundAndNotify: for the Mulle XMLRPC server. If this is called more than once, all successive calls will return a socket in a closed state. This has been tested on FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE. Unfortunately I can't build with debugging symbols to track the problem down (gcc 3.0.4 crashes). Does anybody have seen the same behavior before? Can anybody verify this on his/her platform?

It's possible that I have made some subtle mistake in my own code, however it runs as expected on OS X.

Thx,

  Marcus

--
Marcus Mueller  .  .  .  crack-admin/coder ;-)
Mulle kybernetiK  .  http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com