NSTimeIntervalSince1970

From: Lyndon Tremblay
Subject: NSTimeIntervalSince1970
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 00:43:25 -0600

Apple NSDate documentation states that a constant named 'NSTimeIntervalSince1970' is declared as an NSTimeInterval, with the description "Seconds from 1 January 1970 to reference date, 1 January 2001"

GNUstep NSDate header does not have this. I might not quite understand the description for the constant's use, but base/NSDate.h has declared "GSTimeNow()". Would these be the same? If so, I'm not sure how Apple's Foundation would update this constant.

--Lyndon