Re: Away for a week

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Away for a week
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:10:53 +0200

Alexander Malmberg wrote:
First I think we had better clear up which program we're discussing.

Fred Kiefer wrote:

Alexander Malmberg wrote:

Fred Kiefer wrote:

6. There is also the idea that I did write a few months ago in a mail to
Richard, that we should use gdomap to implement more of the GUI general

You say gdomap here ...

[snip]

You may have gotten me wrong here. I am not asking for extensions of
gdnc, what I did describe is actually already there. I just propose that

... but gdnc here. Which one do you mean?

Oops, sorry! I did mean gdomap all the time. The functionality I am refering to can be seen by using gdomap -N. Which also shows that current applciaitons do not properly deregister themselves.

I am a bit sick today and should not sit at the computer, but you cannot ly in bed all the time.

Fred