Re: Question on GSDrawingFunctions

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Question on GSDrawingFunctions
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 21:39:20 -0700

On Sunday, February 1, 2004, at 04:43 AM, Fred Kiefer wrote:

Up to now my understanding, based on the names of the functions, was that there used to be a series going from light to dark:
NSDrawWhiteBezel
NSDrawLightBezel
NSDrawGrayBezel
NSDrawDarkBezel

No, I'm pretty sure that NSDrawLightBezel and NSDrawDarkBezel are the color-configurable replacements for NSDrawWhiteBezel and NSDrawGreyBezel, respectively. They should be equivalent (except for drawing the inside of the rect) when using the default colors.