Re: nib2gmodel in cocoa

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: nib2gmodel in cocoa
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:12:38 -0700 (PDT)

Keeron,

--- Keeron Ögren <address@hidden> wrote:

> When porting a App from OSX/Cocoa I planed on using
> nib2gmodel  - and it should as I understand it run on
> the Mac - I can not move the nib:s and run it on my
> Linux machine - right?

Right.

> But when It seems to depend on
> a GNUstep instalation. I cant find a simple
> /usr/GNUstep variable that I can change to / - and I
> cant see any use of Cocoa in the code. Has anyone
> "ported" it to Cocoa?

It has been ported to Cocoa.

> Of couse I can install GNUstep on the mac - right ;-)

Yes.

> Keeron

There is a version on the ftp server you can probably just grab and build.
Please take a look in ftp://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/dev-apps.

Thanks, GJC

Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.