Re: NSRunLoop -run issue/question

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: NSRunLoop -run issue/question
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:02:28 +0200

Citát Adam Fedor <address@hidden>:

> Richard would know more, but he's away now.  You need to make sure you
> have input sources, otherwise the loop will quite.  Perhaps read this
> thread to understand more:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnustep/2005-08/msg00008.html

I did exactly as usual:

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/DistrObjects/Tasks/vending.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/20000764

Anyway, yesterday I have traced the bug to a very strange place. StepTalk loads
various modules, required by the environment description used. Problem was
traced to loading of Foundation module[1] and to the class loading procedure
[2] and [3]. List of classes being loaded is in [4], installed [5]. It worked
for every class except NSURLHandle. When that class was present in the [5]
list, the tool failed as described before, when the class was commented out,
then the runloop worked fine. That is very strange to me...