Re: HEADER_FILES_INSTALL_DIR

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: HEADER_FILES_INSTALL_DIR
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 00:59:10 +0200

On 31. Aug 2005, at 17:59 Uhr, Nicola Pero wrote:
Ehm ... thanks for your bug report, :-)

... I'm a bit puzzled though because I couldn't find this line in
gnustep-make's CVS or 1.11 ... Can you point me to the .tgz or CVS version
you used that contained those lines ?  Maybe the 1.11 .tgz is broken ?

Hm, this is most weird ;-)

I can't find it in my vendor branch either:
http://svn.opengroupware.org/SOPE/vendor/gnustep-make/1.11.0/ Instance/Shared

Probably Subversion somehow "break merged" this, though I have no idea how this could happen.

Sorry for false accusations, I have no idea how that got into my copy, we just use vendor branches w/o modifications (prior PCH). Need to be more careful in subsequent merges.

Greets,
  Helge
--
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/helge/