Coding style question

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Coding style question
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:29:01 +0200

I am currently about to mode the glyph generation code into a separate class and was thinking about borrowing the header files from mySTEP. There I noticed that Nikolaus already switched over to the new 10.5 style of using NSInteger and NSUInteger instead of int and unsigned int.

GNUstep already has these types defined in NSObjCRuntime.h and my question now is, whether we should slowly switch over to use these types in the API definitions?

Fred