Re: Crash when testing new NSSound

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: Crash when testing new NSSound
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:36:41 -0500

Yeah, might as well wait!  I just realized why I was getting hung on the [isa _soundIsAU:] call (forgot to include the implementation .m file on the build) anyway.  The the seg fault can be looked at later.

I want to start slowly and actually plan this time around.  Last time I just pulled up an editor and started typing, look how well that turned out!  I'm going to try to have a proposal sometime soon, then we can go poke holes in it.

Stefan