Re: NSTabView problem

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: NSTabView problem
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:57:03 +0200

Am 13.08.2010 10:48, schrieb Matt Rice:
> looking at this,
> http://coyote.octets.fr/simpleagenda/browser/trunk/CalendarView.m
> and the _1left, _1right etc, i'm guessing those are the images we're
> seeing in the screenshot
> and they are loaded not by name but by file, so i'm guessing that
> libffi being the problem is still in play.

This is strange code, why would somebody not use imageNamed: to get an
image by its name?

As for the broken version of libffi, this only results in drawing
problems on 64 bit machines and at least in my cause resulted in images
not being drawn at all.
In this case it looks like the NSTabView tab border images get drawn at
the wrong end of the view (at the bottom instead of the top) and upside
down.