Problem with NSDateFormatter

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Problem with NSDateFormatter
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:20:50 +0200

Hi,

In SimpleAgenda I use an instance of NSDateFormatter created with

dateFormatter = AUTORELEASE([[NSDateFormatter alloc]
initWithDateFormat:[[NSUserDefaults standardUserDefaults]
objectForKey:NSShortDateFormatString] allowNaturalLanguage:NO]);

in the appointment editor for a textbox where you can enter the last
date of a recurring event. I *think* it used to work but with latest svn
I'm unable to change the date and the textbox has a really strange
behaviour.

I'm using a French locale but the problem exists in English too.

Is my code wrong or is this a bug in NSDateFormatter ?
Did someone recently tested that code ?

Thanks,
Philippe