Re: Text shifted right in most controls

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Text shifted right in most controls
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 20:31:41 +0100

I think i caused this problem by rewriting Greg's patch to the text container.
The change in itself still seems correct, we just need to switch the padding
back to zero for the general string drawing case. I will be away from my
computer for the next two weeks, but if somebody else wants to have a look, the
change should be needed in NSStringDrawing, when we create a text conatiner
there, the line fragment padding needs to be set to zero, or at least a value
smaller than five.

Fred

On the road