Problems with Resource-set

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Problems with Resource-set
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 12:38:32 -0600

Trying to make a resource-set with ProjectCenter, I get some weird results. For example if I add a file to the project, ProjectCenter add this at Resources directory. But when I try to install it,
i get the error:

Creating /usr/GNUstep/Local/Library/Libraries/Resources/Prueba...
cp: cannot create regular file `/usr/GNUstep/Local/Library/Libraries/Resources/Prueba/Resources/ejemplo87.tif': No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [internal-resource_set-install_] Error 1
make: *** [Prueba.install.resource-set.variables] Error 2

I need change the GNUmakefile from:

Prueba_RESOURCE_FILES = \
Resources/ejemplo87.tif \

Prueba_RESOURCE_FILES = \
Resources \
Resources/ejemplo87.tif \

This solve the problem. But then, there is a new problem. If you install the Resource-set again, a new "Resource" directory is created inside the initial "Resource" directory. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but there isn't information about this at documentation. Thanks.