Re: GNUstep Code Freeze

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: GNUstep Code Freeze
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 12:33:20 -0700

I just tested the last release (2011-04-14) of base/gui/back, and it looks like
the text overlapping does not occur there. My test case is pasting a paragraph
of text into Ink and setting the font to "DejaVu Sans". I'll try bisecting to
find the revision that introduced the bug, and maybe it will be a quick fix.

Eric