Re: @property coding style

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: @property coding style
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 08:57:55 -0600

I just want to mention that GNUstep does have it's own extension to the GNU coding standard:
http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/Developer/CodingStandards/coding-standards_toc.html

I try to follow it as much as I can, but sometimes I forget.  I find the standard sensible and it's advantageous to have all subprojects following the same coding style.  Don't forget that this is, after all, a GNU project.