Re:

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re:
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 15:38:19 +0000

On 19 Mar 2012, at 05:35, Swati Sharma wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there any support for Objective C++ in GNUstep?I am getting errors while
> compiling Objective C++ on GNUstep on windows platform.

With clang and the GNUstep Objective-C runtime, Objective-C++ is fully
supported on UNIX systems.  On Windows... I have no idea - I have no Windows
system and no one ever sends my feedback from Windows, so I can only assume
either it all works perfectly or no one cares about Windows...

David

-- Sent from my Cray X1