Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : gnustep #12

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : gnustep #12
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:48:41 -0400

David,

If you're asking if I can make Jenkins available on a website which is
accessible to the outside world, I'm not sure if I should until I
configure the logins so that not just everyone can administer it.

Once I have that set up I will make this public.  Also, I will remove
address@hidden, if you guys would like me to make it just send to
the people who broke the build, that's fine.   I did a test with my
own gnu address and it bounced, so I will need to manually configure
the addresses in Jenkins for each of us.

Thanks, GC

--
Gregory Casamento
(240)274-9630 (Cell)