Re: Question about _windowWillClose:

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: Question about _windowWillClose:
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 09:31:26 +0200

Germán Arias wrote:

> In _windowWillClose: at NSApplication, why not use
> GSAllWindows() instead GSOrderedWindows()?. This
> make more sense.

You cannot simply replace GSOrderedWindows by GSAllWindows (incidentally, I
think you should use [self windows] instead of GSAllWindows). The purpose of
method _windowWillClose: is to detect when the last window of the application
was closed, but you certainly do not want to take invisible windows (e.g.,
panels that have been ordered out by the application) into account when testing
whether the last application window was closed. So a more complex logic will be
required here.

Wolfgang