Re: Will gnustep support the new xib format of Xcode 5

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Will gnustep support the new xib format of Xcode 5
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:39:23 -0400

Yes, I will be working on support for it.

Right now GNUstep's libraries support XIB files, but Gorm itself doesn't.   I am working on XIB support for the current version of the format.  The XML you showed doesn't seem significantly different, though I need more information to determine if we can support it quickly.

Later, Greg