Re: User introduction - Filip Zelic

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: User introduction - Filip Zelic
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 18:49:58 +0100

For the parties interested in following Filip's contributions to Google Summer of Code:

- please follow the relevant category on his blog: http://filipzelic.com/category/gsoc/ (the specific URL might change if Filip does rename the category to GSoC2015).
- I am reviewing all of Filip's code on the Gerrit instance at https://badc0de.net/r/, so you can see it before it gets submitted to Subversion on gna.org
  - since Gerrit uses Git, the relevant repository that I'm hosting inside Gerrit is a clone of http://github.com/gnustep/quartzcore
  - I will manually pull in the changes from Subversion into the repository inside Gerrit, as required
  - feel free to log in with an OpenID identity and join me in reviewing Filip's contributions before they are upstreamed
  - side note: shortlink to change 11 is, for example: https://badc0de.net/r/11
  - side note: to assist in reviewing which comments are NOT yet marked as 'Done', here's a tool I hacked together (try entering change number 11 and 15):
      https://ivan.vucica.net/r-unhandled