Re: base exception handling coherency

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: base exception handling coherency
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 09:02:09 +0100

On 8 Jul 2015, at 22:39, Riccardo Mottola <address@hidden> wrote:

> configure:6073: clang -c -g -O2 -x objective-c -I.   -fgnu-runtime
> -DGNU_RUNTIME -fexceptions -fo
> bjc-exceptions  conftest.c >&5
> conftest.c:10:10: fatal error: 'objc/objc.h' file not found
> #include <objc/objc.h>
>         ^
> 1 error generated.
>
> is that expected?

My guess is that it needs -I/usr/local/include, which is not always in the
default include path on FreeBSD.  You probably need to add this somewhere.  If
you look in /usr/ports/Mk/Uses/gnustep.mk, you will see the set of flags passed
to configure and gmake when building GNUstep stuff from ports.

David

-- Sent from my Difference Engine