Re: Forking on Github and feedback

From: 陈北宗
Subject: Re: Forking on Github and feedback
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 00:49:28 +0800

David:

I have noticed that being one of the two build modes since I actually went in
and dissected the code, but the point I am trying to make here is that the
independent mode will be the only mode available, and no vestige of
gnustep-make-dependent mode remain. I am already tackling the removal of GC
down to every source file and the corresponding header and source files are
already deleted. CoreBase still depend on gnustep-make though (but I don’t
really mind as it will end up being part of a rewrite)