Invalid postscript generated from simple Ink

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Invalid postscript generated from simple Ink
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 01:08:02 +0200

Hi,

on a very "standard" computer setup: Ubuntu on x86, if I try to print a simple "Hello" from Ink I get a PS file which is reported as invalid from ghostscript.

Errpr: undefined: OffendingCommand: Sans

What is invalid and why is it? on the other few computer where I am able to print, I don't get this issue.

I fear the font name can't contain a space?

Could this be backend dependent? This is running xlib and not cairo and most systems were I use xlib, I have other issues with printing.

the cairo PS is so much more complex than the xlib, but at a first comparison, it looks as if the cairo one contains font names without space.

Riccardo