Re: ANN: GNUstep GUI 0.26.1

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUstep GUI 0.26.1
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 23:18:32 +0100

I am terribly sorry, but we will have to follow up with a gui/back release
0.26.2 immediately. One of the changes I made between the preparation and the
final release broke printing with CUPS, which I didn’t test in between. This
has been fixed in git already but is broken in the release. As CUPS is probably
the most popular printing mechanism at the moment, we should correct this
immediately. And as the release has been out there for a day already it won’t
be possible to just provide a new tar with the same version number.

I apologize for the extra work this is causing.
Fred