Re: Next GNUstep release

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Next GNUstep release
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 20:31:28 +0100

Hi Ivan,

is it OK to go ahead with the release as planed?
I just provide short descriptions of the changes in gui and back in the
news-texi files. Everybody that contributed in the last year should have
a short look to see whether I missed something or improve the description.
@Richard could you do the same for base? Or if you don't have the time I
might do that as well, just tell me.
@Niels could you handle "make"?

I want to thank you all for the great contributions over the last year
and hope we get these out really soon.

Cheers,
Fred