Re: GNUstep releases this month?

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: GNUstep releases this month?
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 14:36:31 +0100

HI Ivan,

still waiting for the thumbs up? You definitely got one from me :-)

Riccardo and Richard fixed a few bugs in the meantime and there are surely a
few more to fix, but there always will be. We really should try to get a new
release out to the world. At the moment I am faced with a few bug fixes for the
GNUstep OBS packages that back port some ICU changes from the current code over
to the old releases. It would have been better to avoid that by getting the
releases out earlier.

As I already wrote I did update the NEWS files for make, gui and back, but by
now they will be slightly outdated again. And for gui and back I already
increased the version number. For base you will need to extract the NEWS from
the ChangeLog file, but at least that should be updated.

Cheers,
Fred