Re: GNUstep releases this month?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GNUstep releases this month?
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 23:54:49 +0100

(This is not a release announcement)

A signed build of gnustep-gui / gnustep-back 0.29.0 has been uploaded
at http://badc0de.net/gs/2021.

Actual final releases will, as always, be distributed via GNUstep FTP.
Please give this test build a go.

===

Psst! If you are using themes such as Rik, you might need to rebuild
them, even if there were no code changes. This is usually the case, I
suspect, as well; but today I was bit by it for the first time. It was
curious as I only saw problems on applications I rebuilt -- which in
retrospect makes sense, given the SO bump.

===

Now that all four libs are prepared, I will give it a few days to
receive a stop signal, or an actively-green-light from maintainers.
Then I will send out announcement emails, create GitHub releases, etc.

Of course, if you spot a small thing that we _can_ fix post release
(i.e. not a full showstopper), I will be happy to cut a smaller
point-release.