Re: Attempting migration from travis-ci.org -> travis-ci.com

From: Niels Grewe
Subject: Re: Attempting migration from travis-ci.org -> travis-ci.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 10:52:15 +0200

Hey folks,

I have no particular knowledge of the travis org/com migration thing. Back when
I set upthe CI pipeline, travis-ci was one of the very few options available.
Nowadays, I‘d definitely pick Azure Pipelines over travis-ci. But GitHub
Actions might be worth looking at if a migration is inevitable. It‘s always
shell scripts in a YAML sandwich anyways.

Best,

Niels

--
Sent on the road