gnustep-maintainer

Re: [Gnustep-maintainer] Small documentation error

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-maintainer] Small documentation error
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:32:49 -0700

Thanks.  I changed it to "may be needed", although perhaps I can use "should be needed, if Windows was a decent OS" :-)

On Jan 14, 2009, at 3:57 AM, Michael Nock wrote:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnustep/experience/Windows.html

In the third paragraph in the "State" section, that page claims
"Administrator access is needed to install.". Having just tried it
anyway, I can assure you that it isn't.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

==========
PGP key fingerprint: C0FE AD55 50EE DB73 F42F  EF11 64BC 0841 E288
B341
To get my public key, email me with "PUBLIC KEY REQUEST" in the subject
line.

Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw ffeiliau atodedig yn gyfrinachol ac at sylw'r
unigolyn neu'r sefydliad a enwir uchod. Bydd
unrhyw farn neu sylwadau a fynegir yn perthyn i'r awdur yn unig ac ni
chynrychiolant o anghenraid farn Coleg Sir Gâr.
Os ydych chi wedi derbyn yr e-bost hwn ar gam, rhowch sylw i'r
gweinyddwr ar y cyfeiriad canlynol:
address@hidden

Cysidrwch yr amgylchedd - a oes wir angen argraffu'r ebost hwn?

intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coleg Sir
Gâr. If you have received this email in error please notify the
administrator on the following address:
address@hidden

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this
email?