gnustep-webmasters

Offer sensor unit and mini size alcohol tester module for Key chain and

From: SCL
Subject: Offer sensor unit and mini size alcohol tester module for Key chain and pen
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 22:36:29 +0800

Dear sir,

This is one time email.
If you do not need this informations, please delet it.

We are the manufacturer and wholesale of the various
sensor unit such as alcohol sensor, smoke sensor,
gas sensor, air pressure sensor, ultrasonic transducer,
shock sensor, tilt sensor, temperature sensor,
humidity sensor...etc.
We also make the alcohol tester module which can be
put in the pen or become the key chain gift item.
If any interesting, please advise.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Regards
Justine