gnustep-webmasters

GNUstep links in Dead-tree form...

From: Alex Perez
Subject: GNUstep links in Dead-tree form...
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 02:05:57 -0800

Folks,

In Stephen Kochan's new and excellent Objective-C book, there are a few URL's printed in it which are no longer valid, presumably due to the recent site redesign. I'd like to propose that we set up permanent server-side redirects to the new locations of the documents he links to, as these obviously can't be updated.

1) In the Resources section, on page 535, there's a link to http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/base/Base.html ... this has been changed to http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/Developer/Base/ Reference/Base.html

2) On page 536, there is a link to http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/manual_toc.html ...which has (presumably) been moved to http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/Developer/Base/ ProgrammingManual/manual_toc.html

Can the server admin please set up permanent redirects for these two URLs? It would be greatly appreciated.

--
Alex Perez
address@hidden