gnustep-webmasters

downloads.php changes

From: MJ Ray
Subject: downloads.php changes
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 18:00:37 +0100

I just rewrote downloads.php to use a function instead of base href to prefix URLs, as the sidebar links were all broken. I also changed from the global $HTTP_GET_VARS to the superglobal $_GET which only works in recent PHP. The HEAD of the server doesn't tell me whether PHP 4 is in use, but this change will probably break downloads if it's not.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden