gnustep-webmasters

request for yet another permanent HTTP redirect

From: Alex Perez
Subject: request for yet another permanent HTTP redirect
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 16:12:59 -0800

Manuel,

Can you please do the whole setting up of a bugs.gnustep.org DNS record and permanent HTTP redirect voodoo magic thing so that we can have http://bugs.gnustep.org forward to http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=gnustep ?

Thanks again for all your tedious work. I ask that this be set up because nobody seems to be able to remember the URL to the bugtracker :)

Cheers,
Alex Perez