gnustep-webmasters

Re: Site revamp

From: Scott Stevenson
Subject: Re: Site revamp
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:45:06 -0700

On Sep 29, 2005, at 9:26 AM, Adam Fedor wrote:

Any update in getting this implemented? Something I can do to help?

I haven't a chance to create the template yet. I can't do it this weekend, but probably next week if you'd like.

Are we just going to change the front page, or is there some site-wide design that needs to be implemented?

I'll have to create a secondary page design as well. It would just too weird otherwise. Are all the pages templated at this point (that is, they're not just raw HTML)?

   - Scott