gnustep-webmasters

T2 SDE in download section

From: René Rebe
Subject: T2 SDE in download section
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:32:49 +0100

Hi all,

we have GNUStep packages in the T2 SDE for quite some time,
and I'm even right now evaluating adding thie Etoilé additions.

Maybe you want to link the T2 side, or direct links to the T2
package overview to the download section of your side:

http://www.gnustep.org/resources/sources.html

http://www.t2-project.org/packages/gnustep-back.html etc.
http://www.t2-project.org/

In some "all binary package CDs" they are even precompiled and
otherwise instalable from source with the T2 build system:

./scripts/Emerge-Pkg -repository gnustep

(We renamed the Build-Pkg to Emerge-Pkg so Gentoo users
feel more at home :-)

Yours,